You’ve reached the blog of Yogensia… Good job! 👍
I’m a Digital Artist and Web Developer and I’ve been modding games for several years, creating new 3D models for weapons and other items. All my mods include 100% original content, as creating that content myself is the part that I enjoy the most.
I’m currently working on several Unreal Engine 4 projects, which I’ll share at some point on this blog. I also code and design WordPress sites (like this one!), scripts for photoshop and 3ds Max, and much more.
I use this blog to write about topics that interest me, including Web Development, WordPress, 3D Modelling, Texturing, Scripting, Art & Design. I will also use this space to make guides on these topics and bring attention to little pieces of software I write, like scripts for 3ds Max.
You can get in contact with me via Discord (Yogensia#2391) or Twitter.
You can also find me on other sites such as:
- ArtStation (my 3D portfolio)
- GameBanana (free non-commercial 3D models and game mods)
- Steam (many L4D2 mods, I ignore friend requests on Steam)
- NexusMods (a few Skyrim/Fallout 4 mods)
- SketchFab (some 3D models in real time)
- Tumblr (low volume non-sense blog, mostly image posts)
- SoundCloud (Synthwave and Retro music I like)
If you prefer to just leave a message, use the following form!